Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The person in charge of the treatment is BERAICH GESTION HOSTELERA SL, located at calle Hondartza bidea 1, Orio, with Tax ID number B75173286.
BERAICH GESTION HOSTELERA SL will hereinafter be referred to as the Hotel & Thalasso Villa Antilla.
What personal data do we collect?
The Hotel & Thalasso Villa Antilla may process the following categories of customer data, depending on the benefits and services requested by each customer:
– Identification data: name, surname, national identity document (or equivalent), nationality, date of birth.
– Family data: identification data of children.
– Health data: reduced mobility.
– Vehicle data: license plate.
– Contact information: postal address, email address and telephone number.
– Transaction data: goods and services acquired or contracted with the Hotel & Thalasso Villa Antilla
– Economic data: data to make payments.
– WiFi connection data: MAC address of the device, IP address assigned to the device, connection sessions, pages visited, type of device, browser and operating system used.
In the event that the client provides data of third parties, the Hotel & Thalasso Villa Antilla declines all responsibility for the consequences that the communication of their data may entail for said third parties, taking into account that said communication by the client to the Hotel & Thalasso Villa Antilla is totally voluntary, consented and unsolicited.
The Hotel & Thalasso Villa Antilla, likewise, treats the identification, contact, academic and professional data of the people who contact through the “Work with us” section of this website.
For what purposes do we process your data?
The client’s personal data will be processed for the following purposes and for those that, where appropriate, are indicated:
– Manage the reservations as well as the Online Check-in service.
– Send commercial communications, provided they have been expressly consented.
– Manage the provision of the contracted accommodation service as well as complementary services, such as WiFi access, reservation of transfers, catering and others.
– Carrying out surveys and / or evaluations regarding the quality of the services provided.
– Communication of the data to the competent State security forces and bodies.
– Online reputation monitoring services.
– Provision of the WiFi service in the facilities of the Hotel & Thalasso Villa Antilla.
– Respond to requests for contact and information received through the website www.villaantilla.com.
The personal data received through the “Work with us” section will be processed to carry out the candidate selection processes.
How have we obtained the data?
Personal data is provided directly by the customer in our direct channels such as our website and others. The client is responsible for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertakes to keep them duly updated. As long as you do not communicate otherwise, the Hotel & Thalasso Villa Antilla will understand that they have not been modified. The personal data received through the “Work with us” section are provided directly by the job applicant.
What is the legitimacy for the data processing?
The legal bases that allow Hotel & Thalasso Villa Antilla to process personal data are established based on the purposes for which they were collected, as explained below:
TREATMENT OF CUSTOMER DATA LEGAL BASIS OF LEGITIMATION
Management of the reservation and the Online Check-in service Execution of a contract.
Send commercial communications Customer consent
Manage the provision of the hosting service and other services requested by the client.
Execution of a contract
Carrying out surveys and / or evaluations Legitimate interest of Hotel & Thalasso Villa Antilla
Online reputation monitoring services Legitimate interest of Hotel & Thalasso Villa Antilla
Communication of the data to the State security forces and bodies. Compliance with a legal
Respond to requests for contact and information. Legitimate interest of Hotel & Thalasso Villa Antilla
Provision of WiFi service
Consent and compliace of a legal obligation
DATA PROCESSING CONSERVATION PERIOD
– Management of the reservation and the Online Check-in service. During the contractual relationship and once it has ended during the period of action prescription.
– Manage accommodation service and other services requested by the client. During the contractual relationship and once it has ended during the period of action prescription.
– Carrying out surveys and / or evaluations. During the contractual relationship and once it has ended during the period of action prescription.
– Online reputation monitoring services. During the contractual relationship and once it has ended during the period of action prescription.
– Send commercial communications. Indefinitely until the revocation of consent by the client and from that moment on.
– Respond to requests for contact and information. during the period of action prescription.
– Provision of the WiFi service. The registration data and connection to the hotel’s WiFi will be kept for 12 months.
DATA PROCESSING CONSERVATION PERIOD
Candidate selection processes. The data will be kept for 24 months.
The collection and treatment will be done in accordance with Organic Law 03/2018, of December 5, on the protection of personal data.
POLÍTICA DE COOKIES
¿Qué uso le damos a las cookies?
Las cookies que recopilamos son de uso exclusivo para generar estadísticas y analíticas del tráfico web que nos ayudan a identificar qué páginas están siendo utilizadas. De este modo podemos mejorar nuestro sitio web y adecuarlo a las necesidades de nuestros clientes.
¿Qué es una Cookie?
Una cookie es un pequeño archivo que solicita su conformidad para instalarse en el disco duro de su ordenador. Las cookies permiten a las aplicaciones web responderle a usted individualmente. La aplicación web puede adaptarse a sus necesidades, gustos y rechazos, ordenando y recordando información sobre sus preferencias.